GROSS!!!!

I was just looking at baby stuff on E-bay and ran into people selling huge lots of USED baby bottles.... I dont even use the same bottles between my own kids which would probably in all honasty be ok.... but buying used bottles from someone else just seems gross to me!!! do you agree???

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree, i had this lady ask me a month or two ago if i had my sons old binki's bottles, cloth diapers and some other things but i thought i was gross i throw all them away after each baby and bought new... i think its nasty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I couldn't do it personally, but I guess if you don't have the money for new ones, used ones are better than none. I breastfed my son so I used a real minimal amount of bottles, but I imagine if you're a formula feeder you got through a lot of bottles.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• For the price they are probably charging you can go to a dollar store and get some bottles. yuckers.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You'd be surprised what people will sell (and buy!) I was garage saling one day and was rummaging through clothes. I pulled out a pair of nasty, raggedy, whitey tighties, had tracks running up and down them...I was like um??? lol I was actually horrified, but the lady smiled and said "five cents?" omg that made it even worse...I had to leave her presence. But back to your question, I don't see anything wrong with buying the used bottle, but nipples I would certainly buy new.
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I haven't bought them but if you change the nipples I don't see no harm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009