Is anyone....

as drunk as I am???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but that would be nice. I haven't been drunk since August 2007. I'm such a loser.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i'm buzzed. i wish i was drunk.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Nope, I haven't been drunk in over 3 years. You type well for someone who is smashed! :0)

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Also, why are you wasting your drunkenness online? You should be out dancing on a table or something.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• : Rebecca7708 you and I are bother loser then! LOL

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

Because the DH is begging for a blow, and I'm procrastinating!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• enough said, good reason. Enjoy your online drunkenness.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Nope...I'm one of the uncool kids and I don't drink....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I haven't been drunk since the big girl's night out in 2007! It sucked because my hubby was deployed, and my friends and I went out. We had another friend stay at my house with our kids. We had a BLAST at this awesome dance club/bar, and I don't even remember the ride home (yes we had a DD). But we got back to my house, my friend decided she needed to walk home to get her contact case. We live on a military base. It was 3am. She was stumbling down the road. She got stopped by a cop who told her he would arrest her for public intoxication if she stepped foot out of her house (she called me while he was talking to her =P ) and so her kids had to stay at my house all night. Well I was SICK the next morning and couldn't even get out of the bathroom to deal with the kids! It was horrible so that is my story for never getting that drunk again (but it was fun that night!)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2009