who else is SO ANNOYED by the activia commercials?!

OMG! they are on every 5 seconds! Y do i care about yogurt that makes me poop??? theres something just gross about it & the scripts r sooo annoying, bad acting ect, & when do u sit around w/ur girlfriends and discuss how regular u r??? "omg i poop everyday @ 10:13a.m. -thanks activia!"
LOL sorry i had to vent

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no.... but I hate the pro active commercials. They are loud and annoying!!!
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 1:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i hate them all and that damm exercise ball one thats on ever 3 min it seems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL I hate those commercials! Did you ever see the SNL spoof making fun of Jamie Lee Curtis? It is so hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing!

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL that is to funny. I tell hubby that all the time, who discusses poo? It may work great but IMO if you eat the same thing for 14 days your gonna poo regardless of what it is. Thanks for the little giggle. :)
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 1:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Wow...yeah if I eat yogurt without a Lactaid...I bet Activia can make this all the more a fun time with me and Dennis (that would be my toilet's name, our old one was Gene because he had this odd Gene Simmons looking design)...anyway...I hate those commercials....I hate the Pro-Active ten minute long endless commercial...ugh...and those with that Oxi-Clean guy...now he's hocking that little cheeseburger maker...it still will not replace white castle damn it!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOLOL mami. tooo funny
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• omg yeah the oxi clean guy is MAJOR annoying wut if he gets confused about wut hes selling and fries up sum oxi clean instead of a burger lol mmmmm hot greasy oxi clean & then reaches for some activia so he can have his regular poop lol OMG i need to go to bed i'm getting SILLY!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• GUILTY! I don't discuss my pooping with everyone, but my co-workers know I have IBS (irratable bowel syndrome) but I am funny about it and say IBS stands for I BE Shittin'!!! In my family we talk about farts, bad and sad shit stories (hilarious)!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• THose commercials crap me up . . . oops I meant crack me up. They just want to let us know how great they feel after taking a nice hot dump!! lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009