Best Answer.

Do you ever read the answers to a question and find one that you think is totally great? Wouldn't it be cool if we could pick best answers to other people's question?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do think there should be a OP's choice and Poster's choice! Sometimes when people post something -- in my opinion -- they pick the best answer that was someone that said what they WANTED to hear, not necessarily the best answer.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yeah that would be kewl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• That would be awesome! Cause sometimes I don't think that the "best answer" is always the best. LOL Well I guess it's the best for them. :-P But yeah I like your idea!

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• it is so difficult to pick the best answer! I wish we had an option to send it to vote lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Serafyna, I agree with you 100%. I wonder if we can suggest your idea to cafemom?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• That would be so interesting!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm surprised when I get a message that says my answer was picked as best answer and all I said was something like "Yeah, I think you're right". uh-oh I better post anon!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009