I got my period almost 2 weeks ahead...

is there a way i might be pregnant?? I started my period two days ago but the first day was regular then the next two days i have not bled.... i am just a bit confused. Should i take the test or should i just wait? would this be called a period even if i just bled for a day..? i woudlnt call it spotting ... cause it was way more than spotting. THANKS !

firstXmomTX

Asked by firstXmomTX at 1:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could just be a goofy period...I'd probably take a test, though. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• its possible that you are, but if you are stressed out then that can effect your period. i would wait to take a test, if you cant wait then go ahead and take one but if you dont have one next month then i would make an appt. with your doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2009