When do you think women are more likely to post mean and annonimous answers??

I am sure that 98% of the questions had at least one answers from a mean anonymous bitch!! When do you think women are more likely to post mean answers? When she is about to get her period? when she is horny and hubby is at work and she is in need of sex. badly???? or just because she is a mean person to start with? or none of the above?

* by the way... sorry of the typos! I am very tired and cant sleep LOL

Paty_hotmommy

Asked by Paty_hotmommy at 1:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's just that they are hateful and too selfish to accept that the world is full of different people who all have different thoughts, beliefs and opinions. I have found that I get the most hateful attacks from people with whom I don't share the same opinion. Many post a question wanting to get other's opinion on a belief or something like that, and when you answer in a way that is different from their belief, they criticize you, call you ignorant and and such.

If someone posts a "stupid" question, then why even open it and read it? If you think it's stupid, why not just ignore it and go on to something else? Why cause trouble or hurt someone's feelings by leaving snotty answers? I guess I don't get it.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think it all depends on the question. For me, like "how do you know if your pregnant" well DUH! Thats when the "smart mouth" comes out of me! Some stupid questions deserve "DUH" answers! :P
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• mean/immature to start w/gets my vote.hope you get sleepy soon.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i post anon when i dont feel comfortable wit the question.. but i really need an opinion!!

go to sleep woman! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I answer mean all the time right now LOL I'm 33 weeks pregnant and super hormonal. I don't do in anon though.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• lol.. i mis -read the question i think! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think the nasty replies are from women who are miserable in their lives and want others to be miserable too! Or they're jealous
    shannipoo714

Answer by shannipoo714 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have never posted anonymous when responding. If you can give your opinion than you should be able to stand behind it with conviction. People that post anonymous they are cowards who can't tell someone if their question is stupid. The stupid thing about it, is that not everyone has education and proper up bringing. Sometimes people ask because they honestly do not know the answer. Why should they be put down and humiliated in an open forum simple because they dont know.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• ITS USUALLY BECAUSE THE PERSON POSTING THE QUESTION IS STUPID

LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I get mean when ppl are mean towards me. It has no reason such as, period or needing sex. I have been divorced for a long time and my lack of sex doesn't make me "mean". I am a very nice woman I think that some immature moms on here think that they have it all and they are better then other moms.Therefore, nor lack of sex or PMS, I really think some moms (especially the newlywed youngsters) think that they are established enough to pass judgement or give advice. SAD BUT TRUE!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009