Where did you meet your DH or SO?

I met mine at Starbucks.

KaceesMom

Asked by KaceesMom at 2:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Starbucks?! You lucky thing!!!!!! Sheesh, I wish I can MARRY Starbucks! hahahaha!

I met my hubby while he was in the Navy. The base where he was stationed at was right next to my hometown, which was the only big city near the base. Anyway, I met him while I was working at Payless :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My DH SWEARS he said hi to me my freshman year of high school but I dont remember lol. Bt other that we net at a party at a mutual friends house...I thought he was a weirdo lol, turns out I was right JK JK!!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I met my ex-husband through a "friend" that was so in love with me!, Should've ditched the ex-husband and went with he friend in love me. oh well life's a bitch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• We met at work when we use to work at the movies:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Met at work. We're still at the same place!
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 3:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• met online,myspace..wow..lol ;p
    love him =)
    & our son =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• On a public bus in Norfolk, VA.
    He was reading a book by my favorite author - Stephen King - so I just had to say hello and pester him until he spoke to me...LOL. He was really shy, but really sexy looking!!! It took awhile, but he came around to talking more and we got to know each other as people on those morning and afternoon bus trips for quite a few months before we had our first date.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• He was my big brothers friend, my brother owned his own bizz and he worked for him there,

There was alooootttt of hostility where my family forbid us dating or being together

i was 18 he was 25, i dont see what was wrong with any of it all,

lol 8 years later we still laugh at how they said we wouldnt make it, and we just celebrated our dd number 2 on the 29th

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I actually had a crush on his brother and called to talk to the bro. Lucky for me brother was at work and he said I am bored why don't you come over and watch a movie. The rest is history 17 years and 3 kids later we are laughing at those that thought we wouldn't make it. He was 28 and I was 17. Brother is now an alcoholic drug dealer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Met hubby in my backyard. He was best buddy of a neighbor of mine. It was lust at first sight. JK !! Been together for 5 yrs., never had a man treat me with so much respect and understanding !!!
    MariLynn777

Answer by MariLynn777 at 6:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009