How can i make my relationship with my husband stronger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Lots of sex. Intimacy...not even just sex but a lot of snuggling and talking and touching is really big for us.

Turn off the tv, computer and all those other distractions and just be together.

Do special little things you know he likes. Make him feel like he's the most important man in the world and he'll reciprocate those feelings.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Well its not always an option but going away on vacation always works for me. Love camping.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think having a healthy sexual relationship, that is always changing and new.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• We like to find some time to "re-live" the old days!!! LOL. When we first met, we used to sit in his car and play the radio game until 5 in the morning. We would talk and snuggle and giggle. When ever we can, we try to get a sitter and have our special "car" time all over again. It makes us remember why we fell in love.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have a "talk night". I always feel closer to him when we spend hours talking until late at night...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 3:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• watch porn together as you have sex:]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Communication is important. Talk about anything, not just about your baby. I find it easier to connect with my husband if we're talking about Religion, Politics, and Current Events.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 4:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Lots of good communication never hurts, and a lot of casual touching each other. I try to remember to thank him often for the things he does for me that are just out of kindness and show my appreciation by doing the same for him. My hubby and I have some alone time most mornings where we sit and drink coffee and just talk about anything that comes to mind before he goes to work. Of course he gets up a couple of hours or more before he has to leave where I know most are rushed, but you might could switch it to bedtime talks if it works better for you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Little things add up...my husband and I often stop each other in the middle of cooking dinner to kiss...really kiss! LOL!...or we buy little surprises for each other like he buys my favorite candy or I buy his favorite cereal when I'm shopping. We also text each other through the day just to say 'I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU' (we like that better than a plain 'I love you')...just little things like that...hold hands when you're out walking somewhere...have little inside jokes...if you are reading the paper or watching tv and find something that might interest him, tell him about it or save the article for him...there's a ton of stuff you can do. BTW, we've been together 11yrs, married for 9 and we still act all goofy and sweet.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 10:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have a date night. Have a friend or family member watch the kids while you two go out. It can be as simple as dinner at a fast food place, and then grocery shopping together. Nothing fancy. Or get fancy sometimes! But once or twice a month, go out alone with the hubby. It will be wonderful. Not talking over screaming kids, and just being able to go wherever.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 11:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009