Huuuuuuuuungry!

It is 2 am and I am starving. Should I go eat something even though I'll be going to bed within an hour? I know I shouldn't, but I really really want to lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL Its 2am here in TX and I just had a strawberry filled pastry LOL WHAAT? It has strawberries in it!! Its partly healthy!!! LMAO! Besides, Calories dont count this early in the morning anyway! HAHAHAHA!
    ok I'm really tired now its time for me to go to bed.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i say if your hungry go for it!! rawr!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Go for it girl!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Make it something healthy (like a piece of fruit or peanut butter on whole wheat toast) and you'll be fine. Don't go with junk food. :o) I'm sitting here in the same frame of mind - to eat or not to eat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• oops I just realized i posted as anon. I have a major migraine, so yeah oopsy daisy I'm a bit distracted lol You ladies are not helping!! supposed to say noooo don't do it! but instead you encouraged me, so now I'm REALLY thinking about food!
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• OMG I am so calling dh and telling him to bring me home a donut when he gets off work! you suck so bad angieluv!!!!!!!!! i swear i was doing great until I read your post, but now I NEED a turnover :-D of course it's healthy, fruit is fruit no matter how sugary
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL!!!! Sorry! :) Of course I had mine heated in the microwave with some hot tea...I've got a slight cold.... I'll trade ya! I'll be hungry for you if you take my yucky nose from me!!!! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I actually read in a health magazine that your metabolism works the same when you are sleeping as it does when you are awake. They were busting health myths or something. I would say EAT!
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I just ate a bowl of cereal and a piece of cake!!! LOL
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 3:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Eat oatmeal! thats what i'm doing right now, cause I got hungry too lol:) I know its not all that tasty but it is healthy:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2009