Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do yo you know the website to get scrollers for your myspace?

scrollers are the ones you can put videos in and scroll up and down.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (1)
  • more info on what your asking???
    sorry lol..
    are you talking about when you can put a picture in a scroll box??

    Answer by misty91 at 3:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.