How many people have seen "Across the Universe"?

Not many people I ask at work have even heard of this movie. It is by far my favorite movie. It should be watched by all. Especially Beatles fans. Let me know if you LOVED this movie.

Asked by MBsMom2004 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

And when I saw the movie on dvd (I missed the theatrical debut) I fell so in love! PERFECTLY MADE in every way!

Answer by Adja70 at 3:51 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL I was just humming one of the songs this morning!

Answer by Xynyth at 8:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have it on our Netflix que to be watched instantly . I'm glad to hear it was good.

I like Evan Rachel Wood her acting is consistent.

" The Life Before Her Eyes" Evan Rachel played that character well, a good film she's in starring Uma Thurman.

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Loved it!!!! I think they did REALLY well putting the songs in with where they fit in the movie. My favorite part is during hey jude when he actually finally sees Jude... that's good stuff.

Answer by MamaCatCat at 10:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I loved it when they are carrying the statue of liberty, singing shes so heavy!

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• HA! I am listening to the soundtrack right now!! That's hilarious. It is one of my hubby's and my favorites.. we danced to some of the songs from the movie at our wedding.

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I haven't seen it yet but I have some songs from the album on my iPod...

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I wasn't a Beatles fan at all until this movie. But after the movie I can now say I have a small Beatles collection going. I LOVE the movie

• What I love about this movie is that they were allowed access to the whole Beatles catalog and could choose about 20 songs I think. And with that they built the storyline around the songs. When my DD can't sleep i sing her a couple of the songs. I've always loved the Beatles and this was a great way to modernize it and make it into art. Not alot of my friends have seen the movie but when I show the movie They love it! Ugh! I can't say enough! I love it and I'm glad there are people out there who love it too!

Answer by Adja70 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I loved it. I have the soundtrack on my computer and my iPod, and I listen to it all the time.

Answer by AesSedai at 2:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009