How old are your appliances?

I was just thinking while I was making toast that our toaster is over 8 years old (anniversary present from in-laws), and our vacuum cleaner is about 20!

They're an exception though as I go through electric kettles and irons like nobody's business!

jackdaw

Asked by jackdaw at 3:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• microwave is 5 I think? numbers don't work anymore lol but it still nukes stuff just fine
    vacuum 2
    everything else is ancient, but still clunking along!
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 4:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• We just moved in to our new house and we bought everything new but in our old house we had was Vacum, 5 years, Microwave, 2years,
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think our microwave is from the 80's. You could fit a turkey in it-it's huge! lol Toaster, 80's as well. Coffee pot and vacuum are 3 years old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009