Posting as anon-should there be a limit?

Do you think there should be either a limit on how many times you can answer ?s in an hour, or how many times you can answer anon? I think that might really cut down on uncalled (rude) for answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• LOL, i love that you posted this as anon.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Ironic, no? ☺
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No...i dont think so...it wouldnt be fair,lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• the only reason I say no is because if you look up your screen name and cafemom on the internet you can anybody can see what you have posted and your cafemom profile- REGUARDLESS of what you checked when you were setting up your cafemom profile- I wanted my profile to ONLY be available for cafemom members to view, but I was doing my research when somebody posted a question about this one time and had my sister (who is not a cafemom member) google my screenname and cafemom and some of my responses to questions as well as my profile came up!! I was so upset! I do not want that information available to strangers on the internet!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Op, if so, then you just used up 1 anonymous already.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No, it should not be limited. People should be able to post anon as many times as they like.

Answer by Bmat at 12:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• goodness, cranky moms on today lol! I love the anon feature obviously, but feel it's too easy to abuse for attacking people without reprecussions
    Anonymous

• by reprecussions i mean people knowing who you are ;)
    Anonymous

• I don't think it should be limited as I haven't seen hardly any inappropriate remarks so far and there is a button to report the answer. Let the web administrators figure out if it's rude or not. Some people are sensitive and may interpret a comment as rude but may not be perceived by most as rude. Also, you get this many women together, there's bound to be a few "problems"! Hee, Hee (that was a joke, don't report me!!)

lookingahead

Answer by lookingahead at 2:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• heck no... its fun to read and put your two cents in? i don't understand why people ask things they know there gonna get a stupid answer to. ya know.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 4:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009