What clothing trends from the past do you see coming back?

I've actually seen the rolled pants, and the skinny pants, and even leg warmers lol! The things from the 80's seem to be making a comeback. I'm waiting on smiley face tees and t-shirt ties!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• give them time... i'll never forget Avril Lavine bitching because she was so tired of fans copying her style.. i laughed so hard.... she must not have seen us in the 80's with all of our saftepins, and punk wear... she must have missed that report.. i've seen the razor blade hair cuts... and the dark black eyeliner.. i was telling my mom this the other day... it looks like teens from the 80's are now letting their kids wear their clothes...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• What part of the U.S. are you from? I ask because My sis used to live in Fla. and ahe said fashion takes 2 years to get there from here in L. A., hollywood. I saw the leg warmer thing come and go really quick. Right now it is Ugh boots and skinny jeans. But when you are fat like me LOL it is Ugh boots with size 15 jeans, funny beenies and whatever keeps you warm, ponchos, shawls etc.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I don't really pay too much attention to fashion. My teen daughters still like to wear their flare-bottom jeans, Tripp pants, and various tops. I haven't seen any leg warmers, but I'm not too sure about the rest because most people around here just dress as they want.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I see a lot of 80's-inspired styles coming out again. I wonder if big hair will return?
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I hope BIG hair comes back!!!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 7:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Skinny jeans and I wish they would put a disclaimer on them that says not for all body types. I think all people are beautiful (skinny or not) but please wear clothes appropriate for your age and body type...

MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2009