Pimples from where do u come from?

I have never had pimples, never! But I have like 2 wks with pimples coming out. One behind the other. SICK! I dont know why. The heat maybe but they are painful and swollen. How do I get rid of them?

momiangeleyes

Asked by momiangeleyes at 2:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Try using Cetaphil. It has worked wonders for me. I have had acne since I was 12. This is the only thing that has worked for me. http://www.cetaphil.com/
    Sathiera

Answer by Sathiera at 2:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I've used a 3 step cleansing product for my skin for years. I still get break outs here and there but not like in high school. The hot weather tends to bring it out more so that is when you need to take some precautions. Good Luck !
    AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 9:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• First, an exfoliating cleanser at least 2x a day helps to prevent them. Keep your pores clean!! (I haven't had a breakout since I started using Avon's Thermal Cleanser. Just an occasional little zit around "that time")
    A warm compress can help "bring them out" to get them through the disgusting cycle. To reduce swelling, an ice cube works well. Try to keep your hands off of it, because squeezing and picking can cause scarring. (I still do it, though)
    Also, my sister swears by Proactive. I have to admit, her complection has dramaticaly improved since she started using it!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have had big issues with acne myself. Think of a pore on your face as a shot glass. Then add a dab of honey, baby oil, brown sugar and take into consideration all enviromental aggressors.
    This stays in our pores until we clean each pore from the inside out. I use UNBLEMISH by Rodan+Fields Dermatogists. They are the creators of PROACTIV. May seem abit pricy but honestly it works! They have a 60 day money back guarentee. check out the site at:
    www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    PS, don't pick at them, it pushes that stuff back down into the pore and makes the issue alot worse.
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• what you are describing sounds more like cysts or boils - you need to see a dermatologist.
    aliciatakescare

Answer by aliciatakescare at 3:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2008