How can I get my baby out of my back?

I'm 22 weeks and my daughter seems to like to hang out in my lower back. Mostly at night and its causing alot of pain. Please help...

Hollyredfearn

Asked by Hollyredfearn at 5:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am also 22 weeks with a little girl for the second time and that just seems too be something that girls like to do drive mommy crazy when it comes bed time lol if the pain gets too bad i would try going in too a warm shower and let it run on your back that hurts the most also try a heating pack if the pain gets too bad ask your doctor about it next time you see him good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Maybe you could get something to help relieve pressure, like a body pillow,IDK. I know it works with me with just a backache, maybe it can work with you being pregnant. Theres really nothing that you can personally do to change her position,maybe you can try something different to help you.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Try changing positions. IF you are experiencing a lot of pain, you really should discuss it with the dr. They are there to help, and you shouldn't suffer in silence. There are also belly supports and things to aid at the maternity store. They may have something to help as well. Good luck. You have a ways to go and really need to ask for some help from your doctor or nurse.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 8:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have you tried spinningbabies.com? There is a lot of good info on baby's position there.
    Also, doing pelvic tilts and having good posture can strengthen the muscles of your lower back.
    squish

Answer by squish at 8:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2009