my baby's father and i broke up march 2008, well he is still looking after us. i just need to know does he want to come back or not because he already have a girllfriend

he still go and see the baby with me in another district where the baby lives with my mother, i still love this man but what he put me through is terribly, i have gorgiven him for all he has done i would really like to move on wand find somebody that will love me

mmaeko

Asked by mmaeko at 6:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• If he's with someone else, and neither of you even have your child living with you... why would you even consider wanting him back? I'm just nosey here, but did you let your Mom adopt the baby or did CPS place the child with her? Move forward, find someone that will be there for you, but I don't suggest him if he put you thru something that's terrible.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:45 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Well,its up to you to move on. No matter what in life, he is going to be a part of your life because he is your childs father.i am with lisa ann, if your child is with its grandmother,why would you even "think' of being with him if he did something so terrible.Its up to you to move on and take it one day at a time. If your child isn't with you then you really don't need to see him and if you want to get on with your life, you can't unless you let him go his own way and you go yours..Put distance between you.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Since you've forgiven him...now it's time to forget him!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• doesn't sound like he wants to come back, no offense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It doesn't sound like he's trying to get back together with you....it sounds like he's trying to be a good dad to his child. I hope you are misinterpreting his actions into thinking that means he wants to be with you. He has a girlfriend, it's been almost a year since you broke up....he's moved on. You should too.

He'll always "come around"....you have his child.That doesn't mean he wants anything more.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i think you answered your own question. obviously not if he has another gf...
    NSeni

Answer by NSeni at 11:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Okay wait a minute, how is he "still looking after" you guys if your baby doesn't even live with you and him? That doesn't make any sense. And you wanna know if he wants to come back or not, but yet he has a new g/f, HELLO I think your answer is right there, and it doesn't seem like he wants you back at all. Move on and leave him behind, personally (without knowing your situation) I think you should go move in with your mom so you can be with your baby and be a mom. And most of all FORGET ABOUT HIM!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009