Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a travel system i need a new car seat for it as mine is broken i cant find where to buy a travel seat for it anywhere

Answer Question

Asked by nataliel23 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Try the Baby/Kids section on

    Answer by rio_burb at 7:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Have you tried calling the manufacturer of the travel system to see if they sell the car seats seperately?

    Answer by chillemi78 at 7:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to complain? My evenflo's wheel keep coming off the stroller. Since they no longer made the replacement wheel, they sent me a new travel system. All I had to do was send the straps back to the old one to prove it was no longer fuctional.

    Answer by ferdo0204 at 8:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • How close is the baby to the limits of the carrier? If close, I'd go with a convertible carseat instead...

    Babies R Us does sell some carriers separately.

    I personally would steer clear of used really have no idea of the true history of the seat.

    Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • I wouldn't get a used one. As the pp said, you don't know the history, and from what I've been told once a car seat has been in an accident it should be changed. Call the manufacturer and see what they can do for you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • you'd have to contact the company that made the travel system to be sent a new one!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • try walmart that is where we got all of my sons stuff at

    Answer by nikkicorbett at 3:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.