i have a travel system i need a new car seat for it as mine is broken i cant find where to buy a travel seat for it anywhere

nataliel23

Asked by nataliel23 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try the Baby/Kids section on craigslist.org.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have you tried calling the manufacturer of the travel system to see if they sell the car seats seperately?
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 7:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to complain? My evenflo's wheel keep coming off the stroller. Since they no longer made the replacement wheel, they sent me a new travel system. All I had to do was send the straps back to the old one to prove it was no longer fuctional.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 8:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• How close is the baby to the limits of the carrier? If close, I'd go with a convertible carseat instead...

Babies R Us does sell some carriers separately.

I personally would steer clear of used ones....you really have no idea of the true history of the seat.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't get a used one. As the pp said, you don't know the history, and from what I've been told once a car seat has been in an accident it should be changed. Call the manufacturer and see what they can do for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you'd have to contact the company that made the travel system to be sent a new one!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• try walmart that is where we got all of my sons stuff at
    nikkicorbett

Answer by nikkicorbett at 3:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009