Tatoos

Does anyone have one and id it hurt real bad when you got it done.

donnabuzybee

Asked by donnabuzybee at 9:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have two, one on my lower back and yes it hurt and one on my sholder which wasn't to bad
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• where is the best place to get one where it doesn't hurt as bad? I want one but I have 0 pain tolerence.
    donnabuzybee

Answer by donnabuzybee at 9:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i have one on the back of my neck , i hate pain! ... didnt hurt! i told my bf to stay close and hold my hand -- but didnt need him to lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:09 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• 2 one on my lower back..didn't hurt, and one on my lower stomach more to the side, beside my hip bone..that one hurt!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have one on my leg about 2 inches above the ankle and its a good size. It didn't hurt when I had it done but hurt like hell for 3 weeks after. I found out it was the guy who did it was in training, just my luck.He went too deep on my leg.My husband has 15 or 16, he has no problems.Get someone who is not training and has been doing this awhile.I know some will say give a new person a chance, but, not when its your first and his first. I don't think so. Now, i have to have it fixed and I am going to someone who has been doing this for at least 10 years.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Stick with fleshy areas, away from the bone. I have a really high pain threshold, and mine is on my spine, but I didn't even realize she had started until she said she was done. That was my first. I have plans for multiple more!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have 2. One on my back near my shoulder and that one didnt really hurt that much. Kinda like having brillo on your skin. I have one of my left thigh and that one hurt a little more because I guess the skins more sensitive.

Answer by gemgem at 9:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have a big one on my lower back....it didn't hurt too bad. I have one on my upper are, also didn't hurt much, and one on my hip...that one hurt :)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have 14. The ones that hurt the worst were my chest, top of my foot and below my belly button.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i got one on my lower stomach/hip and that didn't hurt at all!! if you don't want alot of pain dont get one with alot of colors/mixing or fading colors. like something that they will have to go over the same spot over and over again. thats when it starts to get sore. but i got my belly button pierced right after my tattoo... for the second time so it was going threw scar tissue but THAT HURT. ooo mmmyyyy gooosh
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009