Anyone a pampered chef rep?

I've been on again off again about wanting to do this. I LOVE some of the stuff. Already work at home and just looking for something to supplement. If you are a rep do you like it? Make much money?

tristansmom74

Asked by tristansmom74 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did it for a while but never had much luck . Now I have found one that really works for me and am doing very well in it! I think it al depends on what you like! Good luck!!!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I was one a few years ago. After the initial start up where all your friends and family members are helping you by booking parties, it got hard for me to find people to book parties. Good luck though!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm going to be super honest here... I was a rep for about 9 months... and maybe it was the group I was with, but everything seemed so schemey.... I just must not be a good sales person, because I wasn't hip on playing the game of seeing how much money i could get people to spend.... they are very sneaky in my opinion about getting you to turn around and put what you have earned back into the business by buying the "must have" marketing tools and accessories.... at the end of the year on my taxes after all the time consuming work I did I profited a lousy $223.00........ I wouldn't recommend it to anyone..... but that's just me......
    Anonymous

• I am a Thirty One Gifts Consultant. We sell monogrammed purses, totes, lunch bags, luggage, home decor, etc. It is a great way to make extra money. The kit is $99. I got my $99 back in one order. Also done all my Christmas shopping for free.

If you would like more info, check out my website at www.mythirtyone.com/Hardin

Tammy1114

Answer by Tammy1114 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Not sure if you ever received your answers - I've been doing Pampered Chef for 5 years and LOVE it! It fits in great with my life and my 3 kids lives. The money is good - I wouldn't be able to stay home without the paycheck!
    Please email me if you want to talk some more - I'll answer any questions you have! Our mini kit is only $65 too!

Lisa pcheflisad@netzero.com
    cheflisamaria

Answer by cheflisamaria at 6:56 PM on May. 26, 2009