how many times have you gotten your belly button pierced??

i have twice and the second time hurt soo bad. i would like to get it a third time.. but i don't know how many times you can go through scar tissue

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Twice. And like you it hurt so much going through the scar tissue the second time I don't think I'll try for a third.

My belly button is jacked up now anyway. I have the 4 little holes from the piercings and then a small incision scar from my surgery. I don't want to draw attention to it anymore...LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Just one time. I had it for 8 years and 3 pregnancies when I decided to take it out ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Once, but I had other places pierced multiple times. I wouldn't keep going through the scar tissue though. Eventually you will keloid.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• 5 times. I pierced it myself or with help from friends when I was younger but it kept messing up. Either it was crooked or too long or short. The last time I had it done by friends the skin was so tough that two of them were having to push it. One person was a guy and it took atleast 30 minutes. It ended up messed up again that time so I took it out and at age 16 my sister took me to a professional to get it done. After enduring all the pain trying to do it myself or friends doing it, it didn't hurt at all.
    The professional needles are hollow inside so it's much easier and less painful to get through the skin. It only took a second.
    I was using a giant safety pin which was not hollow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Total? 3 times I think? I left mine in during my second pregnacy with flexi jewlery up until like 7 months. I had jewlery puched back thru with a teper when she was about 6 months old with no real pian or issue. Took my nips out the day she was born and put them back in at 6 months when we stopped nursing with no issue... taper for the horizontal which I've had lnger and real needle for the vertical but it just slid right through. Best of luck!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• 4 and never again with my last time my hubby went out to eat afterwards and we ended having get our food to go being it bled so bad. but what was funny was the girl in the bathroom begging her mom to get her belly button pierced she like mom pleasssee. i come out of the stall and get a paper towel cause the TP wasnt strong enough to soak up all the blood, the girl looked at me with a wierd look and say to her oh i just got my belly button pierced about an hour ago wanna see? and removed the paper towel and blood was running down my tummy and my ring was covered in blood...that changed her mind straight away. not sure why it bled so much that time the first 3 times there wasnt much blood at all. but im gettin my nipples and clit re-pierced
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have it done and re-done 3 times.
    Kelly4270

Answer by Kelly4270 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009