Wii

I heard on GMA this morning , people are playing their Wii games and getting injured. I didn't think you had to work that hard to play that game. Am I wrong?

Asked by louise2 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Health

• That's some overzealous Wii playing!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 11:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you can get injured when your playing boxing. some people get carried away and they end up pulling muscles and stuff. there is no reason to actually act like your boxing. people are silly lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My student hurt her shoulder doing the bowling.

Answer by Bmat at 9:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• well...tell them to settle down..but wii is like a sport, and you can get injured in any sport.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• wii can injure you, if you do not use moderation.....tennis and bowling can cause the elbows to become injured.....remotes can go flying if you are not using the wrist strap....so many things can happen playing the wii. i personally had to take a day or two off because i was so into tennis that my arms and upper back were killing me!
    iluvmytriniti

Answer by iluvmytriniti at 11:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Well there is the fitness game and a snowboarding game which you stand on a board and others like that so yea i guess i can see how ppl are getting hurt
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009