If you believe that Jesus is the SON of God...

Please do not take this as a bash. I would just like your view and not a fight...

If the angels (who are perfect) had children with the women of the world and got huge nasty evil giants. How is it that God can do the same without the same effect??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The story of the Nephelim includes the angels actually coming down to earth and physically mating with the daughters of men. This resulted in the "giants" that are known as the Nephelim.

Jesus is/was fully different. He was placed as a human into the womb of a mother by god. There was no "cross-breeding" if you will.

At least that is how I, a non-christian, understandthe stories I have heard...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 10:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have no idea what you are talking about. Nowhere in the Bible does it say one word about angels having children with women of the world. Not sure exactly what you are trying to ask. Not trying to be mean,but can you clarify just a little bit? Maybe it's just too early for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Ge 6:4 Nu 13:33

The Nephilim were the children of angels that were attracted to women of the flesh...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• maybe it's because God isn't an angel and angels aren't God. God can do whatever he wants...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You really can't use logic to understand anything the bible says.....Logic has nothing to do with any of it.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009