vomit and blood

Have any of you ever woke up and both sides of ur nostrils were bleeding and ur vomiting. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well... I have heard the nose bleeds are common in pregnancy because of hormones. Vomiting is also a pregnancy-norm. But I haven't suffered from either. I am not sure about at the same time. Did it wake you up this way or was after you woke up you vomited?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I woke up and sat there for a min then i started to get sick. I started throwing up then i blew my nose and a bunch blood started coming out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i was wondering the same thing my nose is also bleeding not bad but a little blood on the tissue. i only puked when twice when i got really hungry and when i got really dizzy. but yeah i would think it was maybe the smell of the is what made you puke.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009