Plus size maternity

It's no secret that I am chubby but apparently its a secret as to where they sell plus sixe maternity clothes I am a 1x now but my belly is going to be getting a lot bigger in the next few months and I am just wondering if anyone knows where I can but maternity clothes that are going to fit me

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 2:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• fashion bug has cute clothes!!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 2:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• i wore a 18 prepregnancy, and i find most of my clothes at shopko. i also have a few things from motherhood maternity, and from kmart.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• awesome thank you
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 2:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• ShopKo is still around? I remember it when I lived in Spokane, WA loooooonnnnngggg ago!
    hollykins

Answer by hollykins at 3:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I'll be honest, I had the exact opposite problem... I tried so hard to gain but it was hard. In my search for good maternity clothes though, I did find one store with a great selection called Motherhood. I think they have an online site too. Otherwise, I was most comfortable in dresses and I'm sure you can probably find something comfortable in the line of a plus size dress not only for size but keeping cool the rest of the summer!
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• i got a lot of clothes from target ;)
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 7:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I got all of my clothes from JCPenney
    jeni2671

Answer by jeni2671 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Plus size maternity clothes were way hard to find. I finally found that old navy online and fashion bug online were the best bet. Old navy worked well because even though you had to order on line you could return in store. Motherhood has some but at the store I have to shop at it was like you banned to the back corner to look at your one little rack. Good luck!
    RandRsMom02

Answer by RandRsMom02 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Lane Bryant has plus size maternity clothes online but I have never seen them on the stores.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 4:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I bought several from a store called MotherHood.
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2008