Help with weight gaining

Im 11weeks and weigh 105, which is underweight. The doctor said i need to gain 10 pounds in 4weeks to 5weeks...but i have no appetite. Any advice on what to do?

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 9:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Eat small healthy portions of food every 1 to 2 hours or if you start craving something even if it isn't that healthy i say go for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Drink whole milk. You can even put chocolate ovaltine in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Eat anyway? Whatever appeals to you.....Chocolate milk was appealing to me. A milk shake now and then.... But try to eat something healthy (and appealing) every few hours as suggested and then you won't have to worry. Don't stress about the weight intself as much as just knowing you are feeding yourself and your baby!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Eat a lot of good carbs (fruits and vegs) every 2-3 hours whether you are hungary or not. Fruits in particular are higher in carbs and should pack on the weight. Also, friend of mine was drinking V8 fusion which has fruits and veg in the drink and gained a bunch of weight and she was below weight when she got pg.
    lookingahead

Answer by lookingahead at 2:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• oh don't worry about the weight gaining...trust me, you'll be eating like a pig in slop soon! lol. the real challenge will be taking all that "slop" off your thighs afterwords. until then, enjoy eating whichever your body and baby seem to need. soon enough you'll be piling the pounds on quicker than ever.
    Anonymous

• you should be fine i was that tinny with both my pregnancy in the beggining my oldest is 5 and im 22 weeks with the second and i still at only 119
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Smoke some weed. It always makes me hungry.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You seem pretty heavy for being 11 weeks. I also didn't realize someone that young could grasp typing. You are really gifted.
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2009