The War: Baby-Gaga vs. Cafe Mom...which do you prefer?

I want opinions on both sites.

For those of you double dipping, what keeps you hanging around both of these sites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• never heard of baby gaga so i guess i prefer cafemom ;)
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 9:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i signed up for baby gaga once... and forget to ever go back lol soooo cafemom
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think cafemom's better laid out, easier to understand and just generally a better website. But that's just my personal opinion.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Never been to baby gaga but my dd prefers it to cafemom. She says she has made friends quicker then she ever did here.

Answer by gemgem at 10:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I really prefer CM. Baby gaga didn't have enough content for me to stay longer than a day or two. I really love the answers section here, that's pretty much what keeps me coming back every day.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I like the showdowns on Cafe Mom. I find it hard to navigate. I also find it hard to get answers on things. I like the anonymous feature.

I like the honesty on Baby-Gaga. I like the layout. I like that drama has its place. I like the user profiles. It's clique-y, but oh well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• never been on there. I have enough sites to keep up with and this one keeps me plenty entertained :)
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Never heard of Baby Gaga.

I'm gonna have to say the name is kind of silly to me. I prefer Cafe Mom.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• BG is SO much better. i am on there now, and actually the only reason i am on CM is because i heard from BG that you guys were talking crap about BG over here....
    JilliansMum

Answer by JilliansMum at 3:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• JilliansMum, I totally agree with you. And that's actually the exact reason I'm on here too. lol
    jcsmoney

Answer by jcsmoney at 10:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009