Does your husband get mad

my husband told me I was being a witch because supposely i told him that we can go to KY on december which i really dont remeber and have no idea why he would think that. cause for one his in the navy and we might be moving December and also his leaving on my due date in June and will be back in decemeber so he might not even see this baby be born and two we have a problem saving money and would need it for our son and this baby coming soon. and if we do move we need money to bring his car and our animals. and three ever since his brother made fun of my son;s middle name (martin after my grandfather who died before i was born) by calling it alian. and we are having our problem right now and need time to i guess rekindle or whatever. did anyone's husband get mad when you didnt want to see this family or go anywhere. oh and i told his he can go by his self cause he hasnt seen his brother since his dad died.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• continue
    he said he dont want to go cause he says the i wont let him take our kids without me which i wont cause one they drink smoke pot and god know what else. and i dont trust him with my babies by his self or his family for that matter there is other reasons to but to long to say. do you think i should go anyway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No I think you are being resonable and he is being immature and throwing a tantrum.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If it means that much to him, then yes you should go. It will be inconvenient and expensive, but choose your battles, and this one isn't worth fighting about and will make him feel good if you go. Behave as if you are content about it, in other words take the trip with a good heart. It will make him feel good.

Answer by Bmat at 10:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Nope, my husband and I fought about a similar sit.. with his family in the beginning years. Finally we sat down together and put EVERYTHING on the table, my family and his. and we decided that we would visit,,,but not much, we all live very close so once a week is what we are doing,,,BUT the catch is, if there is something that his or my family does that we don't want done around the kids, for his family it was language, since it was his family he HAD to talk to them,,,,,,If they didn't respect our decision on cleaning up while our kids were around we didn't go..PERIOD. They learned after a while, but if it is something your husband does too, sit down and come to an agreement,,,its not easy, it took us about 5 years! But agree to disagree, no arguing or raising voices, or walking away,,,just talk
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hmmm he is in the navy and drinks and smokes pot? I thought the military was strict about that kind of stuff? My brother used to get drug tested without warnings in the air force. Are you saying that he wants to make plans for this coming December? Thats 12 months away. I wouldnt get upset lol. Let him dream. You have no idea whats going to happen between now and then.
    Is his brother young? Tell him to grow up. Ignore his name calling. Make a deal with your husband and instead of smoking pot and drinking to put that money away and if you have the funds by next December you will go. If you can stay at a hotel. I dont think its asking to much.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Point is....don't go
    If he doesn't respect you and your children together, to not do things around you, that is a deal breaker to me.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009