Do You Think I Should Tell My Mom And Boyfriend That Im 2 Weeks Pregnant?

Kimmy785

Asked by Kimmy785 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you need to tell them soon or later right?
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 10:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Why do you say 2 weeks pregnant? Usually you "get credit" for the two weeks before conception. So, you must have that part wrong. Have you confirmed the pregnancy with your doctor? I'd tell the boyfriend first, if the relationship is good. But, it is definately something that you can't hide forever. Go ahead and tell.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:45 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'd confirm it with a dr first then tell.
    hanasmommie

Answer by hanasmommie at 10:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Don't keep it a secret! If you found out two weeks ago, you are probably actually about 5 weeks pregnant.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 10:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Confirm it. That is the fair thing to do.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• For real, you have to be further along than 2wks, IF you already know that you are pregnant.. UNLESS you are going to have an abortion then YES I would tell them.. Whomever you are closest too I would say to tell first.. IF you have a good relationship w/ your bf then tell him first.. IF not then tell your mom.. Its not like you can hide it forever.. lol Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It depends... Why are you even questioning it. If you don't think it's something they are going to be happy about it. How old are you? If you are questioning it there is most likely a good reason. If I were you I would wait til you were 6-8 weeks to tell ANYONE. Just on the case that it's something else and you are NOT pregnant why cause yourself more stress. Assume you are and act accordingly but don't tell anyone till you are atleast 6 weeks. That way you'll know for sure... lots of things can cause missed periods not just pregnancy... Just make sure you are SURE first... And then yes, tell them, they will find out sooner or later...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I would def go to the doc first and then tell who you are closest to for their support and then tell the other. I would wait til you're about 6-8 weeks though before you told anyone, but act as though you are and don't risk the health of you or the baby. Good luck.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I would go to the DR first and confirm it with them and then tell your parents but if you need their help to go to the DR then I would just come right out and tell them.... I mean they are gonna figure it out one way or another sooner or later right???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009