Dreams of the sex of your child while you were pregnant

If you did what was dream for and was it accurate??

I had a dream when I was pregnant the first time and it said boy, and we had a boy, now last night I had my second dream so far in this pregnancy and both dreams were for a boy. Could this be my motherly instinct or am I flipping crazy and overlooking and thinking things because I would really love to have another little boy?

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 2:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL....not sure. But both hubby and I dreamt of little girls...and that's what we got!
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• with my first I dreamed I was having a little boy, even though on the ultra sound we saw girl.(I had dreams about flipping out b/c I wouldn't take my boy home in pink!! LOL) She was a girl. Second pregnancy I dreamed it was a boy too, was a girl again. I don't remember any dreams with the third.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Good to know that I will not go by my dreams lol, Thanks Jazak for the insight
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 4:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I dreamt I was having twin boys. Everything in our family history pointed to that being right too, my husbands family is ALLLLL boys and he's the oldest. On both sides of his family he is also in line to have twins.

My daughters name is alice :)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• my hubby and i were friends for years before "getting together" about 6 months before we started dating i had a dream about a little girl. i knew in my dream that was my daughter, i told my husband about the dream after getting married and now 2 years later i i had a positive pregnancy test and dh immediately caressed my belly saying my little baby girl" and we named her Mackenzie :) congrats
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 7:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My 1st Pregnancy I dreamed I was having a Girl - I did have a Girl!
    My 2nd Pregnancy I dreamed I had a Boy and a Girl - I had a Girl! :)
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 8:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had 2 dreams of having a boy......his name is Trent
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 8:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• my first pregnancy i had a dream at 9 weeks that i was yelling at a little blond haired boy on my hip to "stop causing so much trouble" and I knew from that day on i would be having a boy... his name is james and he loves to drive me crazy, LOL ! my second pregnancy i had no stinkin clue and dreamed of boys and girls.... his name is brady and he's now 14 months old.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had vivid dreams of having a boy. Each time though, he had different color hair?? LOL. In one dream all I did was go to the hospital and pick him up. No labor and delivery (that didn't come true). Anyway, I did have a boy.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• with my first pregnancy i dreamed she was a girl and i was right. with this pregnancy i didnt have a dream but i knew from the moment i got pregnant it was a boy and i was right. Like when me and my DH were talking about names befor we found out it was a boy he kept throwing out gils names and i kept telling him its not a girl so i dont see why you are picking girls names.
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2008