how do i get all the stains out of my childs clothes

rayenne2008

Asked by rayenne2008 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I had huge success with Oxy-Clean. You can mix it with water for a spray on cleaner or I actually mix it with my laundry detergent in the wash and it has always got the yucky puke stains out for me. I found it at Costco :)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• There is a powder detergant that works very well. The brand is Bizz, and I have found that it works better than Oxy-Clean. For tough stains, mix it into a paste and put the paste right on the stain. Let is set overnight, sometimes a little scrubbing (I use a toothbrush) is needed.
    Bizz works better when applied directly to the stain, instead of mixed into the wash.
    I buy this at Wal-Mart.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 11:12 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Another vote for OxyClean.
    For really bad stains (chocolate, tomato sauce) I put a scoop in a bucket, fill with hot water, and add the stained shirt. I let it sit for a few hours or overnight and then dump the whole thing in the washer with a bunch of other clothes and wash just like normal.
    For less badly stained stuff, I just add a scoop to the wash load.
    I've had GREAT luck.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I use dreft they made a stain remover spray and also i use oxybaby it is a powder you add to your washer and you let it soak in there for about 2 hours then start the washer like normal. I had great success.
    emmasmommy1016

Answer by emmasmommy1016 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have used them all even Oxy-Clean and shout is the only thing that works for us.
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 1:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• SprayandWash has always worked for me!
    Anonymous

• I use oxyclean to get stains out. If they are really bad ones I soak them for 2 days in water and oxyclean. It also gets oil out of stuff too.
    Hailey2006

Answer by Hailey2006 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• for day to day stains I use the Spray and Wash stain stick. The day the stain happens I put it on and wash within 7 days. Works great. I use Oxy soaks for tough stains. I also routinely add a scoop of oxy to all white and towel loads. BTW..Oxy got dried blood out of my sons EMT uniform with no brown stain. I use to think the only thing that would get blood out is peroxide, I was wrong.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Stick to what our moms used shout or spray -wash my kids dont know how not to find grass dirt oil koolaide anything you could think of and more
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2008