Do you ever feel...

I have 2 of the greatest kids in the world (we always get complements of how well behaved they are in public places). They are only 4 and 2, but sometimes I get this nagging feeling that I want another baby.

1. How many mommies feel this way?
2. How do I get it to stop?

I don't want any more kids, at all. (health problems and such) but the feeling of a baby growing inside your belly, then the newborn, and watching it grow and learn to walk talk and abc's Its magical!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are you me? Seriously anon...I could've written this post down to the ages of the kids, their behavior and my medical problems... I don't know how to get it to stop. I tell myself that really I have enough, I don't want anymore but I do... Please fele free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I know I would'nt mind talking to someone who feels the exact same way.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If I had the money, Id have 5 kids.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If the baby could magically appear without me having to be pregnant...I'd do it in a heartbeat! I hated being pregnant.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:51 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have 5 kids and that's all my finances will allow. If money weren't a problem, I'd probably have 10! I love children. It's ok to want another baby, just consider if you can afford it or not :)
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My daughter is 15 & I still get that feeling sometimes. I have considered it in detail & having a baby isn't right for me at this point in my life, but I still want to have one sometimes. I just deal with it as it comes. Occasionally I have a day or two when I am sad because I would like to be pregnant, but I always make myself wait to reasses my decision when I am not feeling so emotional & I always come to the same conclusion. I have found that spending time with my nieces or my cousin's babies fulfills my baby desire from time to time (though other times it makes me want one even more!). To some extent I think it is hormonal.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have a 2&3 year old and your not alone.i had high risk pregnancies and was pregnant with a third child that ended with me having a stillborn.i was devastated about it.now that its a year later im still yearning for another baby and its just like you said being pregnant and having that baby growing inside you and having that enjoyment knowing that you brought somebody in the world is amazing.I also know that i really don't want any kids at this time but the yearnoing doesn't stop for me.
    vincenme

Answer by vincenme at 2:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009