something to do today?

So where i live its freezing right now, potentially bad weather headed our way and im bored outta my mind!! I love to read but my DD said she doesnt want me to lol. I was just wondering what i can do...like a project to keep busy that i can stop and start if she is fussy...im in the mood to bake but i dont know what to make and i dont have a ton of money! any suggestions?

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 11:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you ever heard of the Sims! I think their base game is $30. I know all there games are very cheap right now cause The Sims3 is coming out in February. It's cold as snot out side right now and thats what I plan on doing... Playing a game. It's east to start and stop, and theres no real point to the game so you don't have to worry about messing up! :)

CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Food Network has a good and healthy carrot muffin recipe.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• get creative lol cookies are always good and cheap to make and you can add stuff to them. my son wanted banana cookies so i took the choc chip recipe and exchanged the banana for the chips turned out pretty good. and home made cakes are cheap and easy you should have most of the ingredients already .the recipe is on the back of the hersey's powdered baking chocolate. my kids even enjoy making that one
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• We're pretty lazy today. Movies and dress up...and a long nap, god willing. We're expecting over a foot of snow between what we got overnight and what we're expected to get today. We're not going anywhere!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm gonna try making that soda-pop cake recipe I saw in the crock pot group.. and I'm making a big chicken casserole with last nights leftover roasted chicken. I love cooking. I seem to kill a lot of time by putting loud music on and cleaning stuff or reorganizing things. That reminds me, I have some thank you notes to write up for xmas.. yikes, what a procrastinator.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Well i no today's nearly over but im not. We painted 3 of the boys rooms today, one blue, one red and another Blue. And now we are going to buy them new beds.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• How bout a puzzle?
    lookingahead

Answer by lookingahead at 1:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009