How do you start a group?

I am interested in starting a group for ladies that quill (filigree) or are interested in quilling. But I'm unsure of how to go about starting a group and what I need to do.

I've searched for a quilling group but I'm coming up empty handed....does anyone know of a group like this on here....

musicteacher40

Asked by musicteacher40 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't know what quilling is, but it is easy to start a group. Just go to the cafemom group page and click on the orange button on the bottom right hand side of the page. Follow the steps provided. If you do start a group let me know. I'd like to check it out just out of curiosity...Then I'd know what quilling is.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I quill and I'm lucky enough that my husband owns a quilling store and creates tools for me. I belong to several quilling groups just not one here. I think it would be great to have another group.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 3:09 PM on May. 24, 2009