Does anyone know of any "work from home" jobs? None that I have to pay a fee - please.

ashkyef3

Asked by ashkyef3 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Unfortunatly I have only ever found work at home that starts with fees and trust me I've looked around alot =/
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You should NEVER pay to have a work from home JOB. A business you will pay for because they have kit costs and stuff. However I have a Tupperware business and if you host a book party and collect $350 in orders you can get your kit FREE!!! Well Just wanted to mention you should NEVER pay to have an at home job. Good luck on your search. -Amy
    my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• www.chacha.com www.1800flowers.com
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• What we do: Market our free websites(training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time

What we do not do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket

You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees

I work from home on my computer and telephone!
    I found a risk free way of earning money from Home.
    I have found a team to last a lifetime and I love passing it on to other families. :) This month you can earn a $150 or $300 gas card just for part time work. Let me help you ease the financial strain of a bad economy.
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtH...
    mommyetb@hotmail.com
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• When you work at home, you always need the product or information to get you started. You can go do all the cashcrate surveys you want or whatever is free but you will not see dependable income.

Work when you want, no quota's. Take a vacation anytime!

Heather Williams
    806-549-7815
    www.247candlelove.com
    Mia Bella Gourmet Products

Free ecourse and scent samples @
    wealthwithcandles.com/080583heather
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 2:09 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I'm not going to spam my company, If you want to PM me I can tell you more. I'm looking for someone looking to help others.
    It's Free to start up too.
    cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• 100% FREE Business at www.thisonewillwork.com watch the video you'll be glad you did FREE
    sharon63

Answer by sharon63 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2008

• Hey Girl! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

Work at Home ~ http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 12:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009