please help me

On DEC. 8 i had my period for one day. ever since i had cramps breast felts like its growing..( it doesn't hurt to touch it) . I thought it was due to stressed that causes me to have my period for one day.

and i figure reason for the breast feels like its growing, and cramps that i was getting ready to start my period this month.

but January is here, and i was a few days late.. and last night jan 9 i notice a light brown discharge , then later i went to the bathroom and and wipe and i saw nothing..

an hour later i went back to use the bathroom , wipe.. i see a light pink color..

now its red.. it's not leaking out like a period should me..or maybe it is my period ..( light)

what is it? im late and im just getting my period..or i'm pregnant?

what's the different from spotting...for pregnant..
and getting your period??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't sit around and drive yourself crazy. A pregnancy test is $15.00. Go to the drug store and then wee on the stick. If it is negative, go to the doctor. If it is positive, go to the doctor!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i took the test already it came out negative...
    Anonymous

• Possibly do what I'm planning to do. wait out another month, see if your period comes and if it doesn't, take another test or if that doesn't work, go get blood work done.

My hormones are insane so even my plan might not work. *sigh*
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 12:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree. You can still have your "period" and be pg. A friend of mine did and is having a baby this month!

I would keep taking pg tests every 2 days as it may not show up from what I've read for 5 days after your period. Take the test first morning urine as most concentration of preg. hormone. If you don't get your period and could be pg - I'd go in for a blood test by day 10.
    lookingahead

Answer by lookingahead at 1:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I had the same thing, only my "pink spot" day was Dec 10. I still had nothing and negative tests, so I went to the dr this week. Not pregnant and got a prescription for PRovera to make it start. I suggest going to the Dollar store or Dollar General, getting a test. (Its worth $1!!!) At that particular store they detect HCG levels of 25, which is comparable to First Response Early.... Take the test. IF it is negative, or positive, make an appointment with OB on Monday for further instructions. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Just go to the Doctor now,why wait something isnt right,either you are pregnant or there is a prob.Just go so you can relax a little.
    peacefrogdd

Answer by peacefrogdd at 2:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009