Edible Play Dough?

I need a recipe for edible play dough my son got a play dough toy and he is to young for the real play dough so i thought we'd use edible just in case. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can google recipes for this. I have used it to make play dough as gifts. I love it. :) You can even do scented play dough. Have fun!!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Here's a site that has about 8 recipes, including Koolaid play dough. Funny. http://www.teachnet.com/lesson/art/playdough061699.html

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• here's my opinion on edible playdoh. unless you do the old salt playdoh recipe, most edible playdoh recipes taste good (peanut butter, pumpkin, koolaid). then they will eat it. playdoh (the kind you buy) is non toxic... yeah, my toddler tried to eat it the first few times... but it tasted nasty... so he doesn't try anymore. in my personal opinion, edible playdoh is for older kids who know the difference, and can play and eat at the same time. again... just my opinion, take it for what it's worth (which isn't much ;P)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• abelsmama. I was thinking the same thing. But I dont really like playdough anyways so probably wont get him any really ever at least unless he asks so this is a good subsitute right? Or should we just skip it all together til he gets older.
    Anonymous

• Gosh, I wish I would have had that recipe when I was pregnant b/c I craved play-Dough so badly, lol. I hope you guys have fun...play-dough is the greatest thing ever.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Oh my god,micrespo!!! thats sooo funny, I craved he smell of febreeze,I was obsessed with it.My Husband would find me in the cleaning isle in the market just sniffing the febreeze...lol
    peacefrogdd

Answer by peacefrogdd at 2:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2009