does anyone else feel

Does anyone else feel anymore when people post questions pertaining to each persons individual opinion and you post your opinion YOU are the one getting bashed by other people answering. I understand everyone has their own opinion and each person is entitled to that but why do people keep judging and being rude based only on an opinion!! i thought people were on here to help each other not put each other down? anyone else agree?

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 12:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely. BUT, if your answer goes along with the majority, then girl, YOU'RE IN!!

LOL  So be careful, keep your head down, watch for flying bullets.....lol

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes, I see where you are coming from.. BUT some women on here get a "high" for bashing and being mean and rude.. That is just THEIR way of life.. Ya know? On the other hand, some speak the truth, where the truth does hurt somewhat.. I guess you have to take the good w/ the bad and go on about your day.. Don't let the bashing get to ya.. That will NEVER change..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree but I just ignore people with bad attitudes unless I have a great come back then I will post back.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree with lapcounter but if I am really "on" that day then I will answer back to an ignorant poster.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hey.... you put this much estrogen in a forum and it's bound to happen. Don't let it bother you! :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Girl get used to it. I don't like it either but remember, it's all women on here....you know how that goes.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I don't totally understand what you're saying. LOL It was confusing to me.

I don't know whether to agree or disagree...what is everyone else saying?!?!

just kidding. I have my own opinion, I'll state it, I'll defend it, I'll even rub it in a couple times....but everyone else can have their crummy ole opinions too.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Sometimes women don't care about your feelings. They just want to be right . And their right may or may not be right. And everyone has differring opinions. How are the puppies? Fine I hope. The Hospital called me the other day and said they needed to send my sis to a long term care hosp. to wean her off the life support and get the trach out. I ok'd it and went to see her. Remember she has not been real alert. Well, when we walked in, she looked our way and waved at us. I about fell out of my wheelchair. She was alert, asking questions and talking. It was hard to understand her with the trach. in but we finally got it down. Thank you so so so much for your prayers. I always said that prayer does change things. The doctor said she is not going to make it. Fooled them,
    huh? I am so glad I met you on here. God Bless....... Vicki pommom335
    POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009