what activities can i do with my kids at home??

I have a 3 yr old a 14 and 12 yr old... i need ideas on what to do with my kids so they wont be bord.... any advice would be great.

lostfoundalive

Asked by lostfoundalive at 12:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One that could include them all would be a scavenger hunt through the house. Write notes and hide them in different parts of the house that the kids are familar with. The 12 yr old can read them and the smaller ones can lead the way. Let the end be a special treat or something. Maybe ice cream, candy/chocolate or something fun like a little chocolate fondu with fruit.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My girls are 3 and 18 months, we play in their playhouse, they love for me to read to them, they have a learning lap top that we play games on, we play babies. There are endless things that we do.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Board games. Candy land. I know you have pre teens. They'll like it too. Coloring. Cooking together is great. Craft projects. Any of that would be great and they'll remember those times together and happy for the rest of their lives!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2009