I want work from home where can I go?

Britzilla07

Asked by Britzilla07 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have looked for work at home jobs too without much luck. All the jobs I did find that seemed to be legit would mention that having children at home was a possible distraction or that I needed to have a quiet work place for the phone calls. The whole reason I wanted to work at home was to spend more time with my kids. But when looking for a stay at home job I would be sure to do research on the company and make sure it's not a scam before committing to it.

QuintinsMom217

Answer by QuintinsMom217 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• A direct Sell company may work if you find the one that fits you! Scentsy has allowed me to stay home and I have fun doing it! Pm me if you have questions on what worked for me!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hey there. I have looked for so long for work at home jobs and I finally found one; DiamondCreek Candles. This company is great, 20% commissions; 25% discount for consultant orders and the candles are fantastic; There are tons of other products too that I had never seen until I found this. Check out the link below and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get started. I will help you every step of the way to get started.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• West at Home is a legitimate company that is based out of Huntsville, AL. They are a customer service call center

4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I found some excellent resources, if you'd like to know more, visit my profile page, otherwise, let me know and I will explain them to you.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I am a consultant for Thirty One Gifts. It is a great way to make extra money. Thirty One sells monogrammed purses, totes, lunch bags, luggage, home decor, etc.

You can start for $99 and the new spring/summer kits come out starting Jan. 15th. Between the 15th and 31st you can do three months of $33.

I also done all my Christmas shopping for free and made my $99 back after first order.

If you want more info. check out my website at www.mythirtyone.com/Hardin

Thanks, Tammy

Tammy1114

Answer by Tammy1114 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Simple Question calls for a simple answer.... Go to www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 8:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I tried looking for work at home jobs and I didn't have the quiet room required or I couldn't/wouldn't send my kids to daycare so I could work from home.

I decided to start my own home business and I am an Independent Business Owner with Ameriplan. I help people save on Dental and/or healthcare costs, and I help other people who want the freedom to work at home.

If you would like to know more visit www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/rdoll

Good luck in your search.

Rebecca.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hi – I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! My name is Jean and I am a proud WAHM with Ameriplan! I live in IL and have lived here all my life! I saw you were looking for Work at Work at Home and would love to help! I work with a company that provides Daily Pay, 401k and Benefits from home, if you would like more info send me a Message and I will get you all the details you need! You can go to my Work at Home group and research, ask questions, etc. Go to www.cafemom.com/group/Myworkathome to join. Let me know if you have any questions or need help on your earch! We look forward to helping you on your search!!! Good Luck and it is really great to meet you! Have a great day!
    JStinich

Answer by JStinich at 10:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Looking for a work at home job? I've got free ones posted at http://www.freewaysto2.tk/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009