Is it ok that my daughter only has 2 teeth at 15months?

We have a doctors appointment in a little over a week....but I'm just curious what others think?

usmcmom29

Asked by usmcmom29 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've had 5 kids. 2 of them got teeth on time and at a normal rate. The other 3 were very late. 2 of them didn't start until they were 12 mos, the other one was 14 mos before she got even 1! They all could eat table food except steak and corn on the cob. Their teeth did come in eventually and every one of them has a beautiful fully toothed smile now! They learned to talk on time as well, it's ok that she's going slow with her teeth. She's just fine, don't worry. Your Dr will tell you the same thing, some kids just do it later than others. :)
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I guess some kids teeth come in faster? My daughter is a little over 20 months and she is only missing about 2 teeth.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 2:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009