Advice?

when my husband was at work today i went to the midwife who delivered my son because i was having some issues with my period. turns out i miscarried, didn't even know i was pregnant (yea, i posted earlier about it), and i told my hubby in the worst way possible-i texted him. i know, i know, i should have been more sensitive to him, but he works in retail and the managers at the store are bitchy about letting him take calls. he left work early, i didnt tell him to, and now i get the feeling he wants to talk about it but i dont know what to say! we didnt know i was pregnant at all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• He is probably feeling similar emotions to the loss as you are. He is your husband, he should be on your side, and I am sure the words will come when he gets home. Just remember, a baby loss, whether you knew it or not, does affect the father the same as the mother (At least we all hope they have the same capacity for love as we do!)
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009