what do think about the statement below?

This is one of those controversial statements but I fully stand behind it. Women should not have children after 35! Some say, "Of course women can have children after 35!" They don't know what they are talking about and I can guarantee they have had very little experience in the matter. I don't care what the doctor says. I don't care what your friends say. I don't even care what your pastor says. Women should not have children after 35! I don't advise it, I vehemently recommend against it, and loudly and even at times rudely tell people "don't even consider it. " You can quote me on this. If you want to say that I said it. And I said it more than once. "Women should not have children after 35!" Some will send rude e-mails proclaiming the freedom of the womb but I still stand by what I said. You may disagree with me, that's your right. I still stand firm on the issue.
35 children are ENOUGH!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have to admit I was getting ready to hand you your head in a handbasket! LOL (my first was born when I was 37)

But I read all the way through to the last sentence! I love it!

Yeah...I think 35 kids is enough.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think that people are going to do what they want and they won't care about the opinions of others. I personally think that you should be required to get a permit and a drug test to have a child.
    Anonymous

• The last person didn't get it....I do! That's funny LOL
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LOL
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• LMFAO:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• lol- that was great. You should tell that to the Duggars- they are getting quite close to that number.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• That's you have a strong opinion about this subject. And from the people who answered above me it's suppose to be funny. That I didn't get .

Answer by louise2 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• lol.... I'm a little slow. Had to read it twice, but I would have to agree..... 35 is too much!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Omg..lolol..the funiest part is the one who doesn't get it!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2009