Coffee

Does anyone know what brand McDonalds uses for coffee? When you go through the drive thru in the AM it smells heavenly! Everyone love the taste as well.

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I used to work there, they have to name on it but McDonald's blend.
    Anonymous

• Love their coffee. I just want to know how long until they start selling it in stores. If Dunkin Donuts can, then a fast food place that's EVERYWHERE certainly is able. I'm sure we'll be seeing it someday.
    Anonymous

• lol. . .I hate their coffee! but it does smell really good.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I swear they have a coffee aroma machine in that place! I can smell it driving by on my way out in the mornings. I don't drink it (from there), but the smell is good.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• The key to amazing coffee is really hot water. The hoter the water the better the flavor. The coarseness of the grind of coffee beans plays into it as well. Expirent with boiling the water you use to make your coffee adn or grinding teh beans at home and playing around with different grinds
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009