Ok Ladies...I need some help in talking with my best friend about..." Giving up that pleasure box" ( her ta ta) to the first guy she meets....

I have a wonderful best friend and she is a older woman. She will talk to a guy and after awhile she will meet him and She gives up the goods and then she is left alone. They dont call or come around. I want to buy her the book...why men love bitches...but she has no time to read. I feel sorry for her but I dont know how to talk to her about her doing this..she wants a man to be with her and love her. Any advice? No bashing!

Sassywidow72

Asked by Sassywidow72 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a friend just like that and we tell her she needs to stop [ && we means me and my BOYFRIEND] so shes even hearing it from a guy and she just doesnt get it that there using her for sexx. But she swears if she doesnt give it up they'll levae that wayy too. If your close enough i'd just come out and say it the next time she brings up the conversation she might get mad but its the truth. If your gonna give it up the men arent gonna commit.
    Anonymous

• Get the book he's just not that into you. Its a quick read and tells why guys do things like that. And if she doesnt have time to read it read it to her yourself.
    Anonymous

• i'm not sure how to answer, but i will say trying making the convo about her health and not the whorish acts she's doing. we all know aids is one of the leading cuz of death among african amercian. the only way to combat that is to strap up or keep legs clothes. i know your worried about her mental health, and the relationship she could be missing out on, but be a lil more concern about her physical health to. then maybe she'll slow down a bit....just a thought. good luck
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Ever seen the movie "How TO Lose A Guy in 10 days"? It's a good movie, but more to the point it is SOOOOO true. Rent it and watch it with her. It doesn't specifically address the giving up the panties too soon...but I had friends at one time or another that did a lot of the annoyuing things she does in this movie.
    Otherwise..don't quit telling her. If she's looking in clubs and bars for guys...thats the first problem.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• "hes just not that into you" is pretty good and gets the point across pretty well. it's a pretty quick read. If you're close just come out and say it (find a way to do it nicely so it doesn't come across as calling her whorish). Either she takes your advice or she doesnt, i know it sucks but once youve given her advice its her choice to take it or leave it.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If she's happy and content then leave her be. It depends on her personality. If she is a "Samantha" (Sex and the City) then leave her be but if she is a woman who is crushed after she sleeps with a man then she needs to reevaluate her self worth and you can be there to listen and to guide.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think we all have a friend like that and there's no getting thru to them. I've tried the whole "you're better than that" speech, the someday you're going to get something you can't get rid of right on down to the "how you gonna feel when your kids are having to defend your honor cause everyone knows you're giving it away like a ho" all to no avail. I think they want to be loved so bad that they will settle for one night/afternoon at a time and you're just wasting your breath but I keep trying with my friend and you prolly will too. I'm more afraid for her and her kids than she is.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• maybe get her a gay man friend, all the attention, no need for sex, women who do that are one of 2 things, sex addicts or needy... jmo also gay guys can be more honest about that stuff with you. coming from a girl it will not be well received info.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My BF is the exact same way! I told her I loved her and she should quit being so slutty, because she just hurts herself when she does that. I let her know I'd love her regardless, but as I couldn't watch her run headlong into disaster and not say anything. A real friend would never do that. A real friend would still love her slutty friend even when she doesn't change too! I did and I do! My BF is getting better, she's coming along. She's a bona fide sex addict and she has a problem. Good luck with your friend!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If she doesn't have time to read "He's just Not That Into You" suggest a girls night and go see the movie together. It comes out February 6th.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009