okay maybe TMI, sex ??

I hate giving BJs but my boyfriend loves it. He asksss alll the time. Is there anyway i can make my self want to do it? It just doesnt appeal to me and it hurts my mouth ]= how do you ladies feel about it, and is there anything that makes you wanna do it more then other times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate doing it as well but i suck it up and do it because my husband enjoys it...
    Anonymous

• I think it's just one of those things, some people dont mind others do. I do it because he likes it.
    Anonymous

• I don't like to either. And don't do it. Told my DH a long time ago. NO more BJ"S

Answer by louise2 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My husband get's it on special occasions only.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i absolutely hate it! i have TMJ (a jaw disorder) and get lock jaw if i chew too much gum let alone do all that lol. i use that as my excuse but sometimes i will do it for a few seconds as foreplay but thats it! he always ask but i stand my ground
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 2:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm not too fond of it either but once in a while I'll do it. I told him it appealed to me about as much as having sex while I was on my period did to him.. the comparison must've worked because he stopped asking
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I hate it too. I don't think there's anything you can do to make yourself like it. I do it only on very special occassions.
    Anonymous

• I love it! At first i was very stand offish about it... But now that we are married with a child i am very comfortable! Try using some lubes with a good taste to them (cinnamon is a bit strong in my oppinion) or there are lubes that make your mouth a little numb i used that at first to get me use to doing it. But if he asks and you are not comfortable, just explain that to him. If you are not willing to go down, i wouldn't ask him to on you :)
    Anonymous

• Its not too bad after a few drinks. Which doesn't happen often. Sober BJs are few and far between.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you could only do it when he's been a really good boy! Birthday's anniversaries and Christmas come to mind. LOL
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009