how can we when i'm so scared?

i'm almost 21 weeks pregnant and me and my fiance like our sex lifes alot, tho i'm afraid of something bad happening to our baby girl, we've tried doing to all normal a couple of times but i wont let him go deep and i hardly let him in out all and he tells me to go on top all the time cause he thinks i can controll it better, but i hate the feeling of been on top with my belly, and the other night we were having sex when i got all the discharge i thought it was blood cause the light was of so i was totaly freaking out and then it just turned out to be alot of discharge, i had come and either had he, but it was so much that its freakd me out and now i dont want to have sex ever again till bub is born, but i just feel like my fiance will get bored of not doing it and then he'll get bored of me, and i know i also have my needs but i'm just to scared to do it now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Hun sex is fine there is a reason you have a cervix its to protect that baby. I had sex the whole time when I was preggo with my son he came out completely fine and so will this child. You really have nothing to worry about unless your high risk and on bedrest and the dr says specifically no sex at all.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 4:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• That's like 19 weeks you would have to wait plus another 8-12 weeks after the baby is born...The baby is fine and you won't hurt it. Everyone has sex while they are pregnant. Talk to your doctor and let him/her know how you feel and he/she will reassure you that everything will be fine.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 6:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Did you know sex is actually good for the baby? Babies even love the rocking motion during sex. You just need to calm down take it slow and love your man. Talk to you ob and he / she will have good advice to help :)
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 7:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• sex in any position hard, fast, slow, or deep, will not hurt the baby at all. i promise.
    MommaJaymie

Answer by MommaJaymie at 2:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2008