in pain!

alright so i have a cyst on my left ovary.. i think i got my period but omg am i hurting not like cramps but like pain! i'm scared of going to the hospital... so yeah.. uhhhg pain!!! and clotting is that normal? or should i go to the doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Health

• I have had this problem(ovariancysts). My doctor told me they can do nothing about them. That they will rupture on their own.  You can go to WEBMD.com and look it up their.

Answer by louise2 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Rather than worry and hurt, call the doc or go to an urgent care clinic. They can set your mind at rest and suggest what to do about the pain.

Answer by Bmat at 2:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• thanks.. i'm still in pain.. but i think i'm going to wait it out.. like till tonite and if i'm still in pain or worst pain then i'll go in..

doc's told me from my last appt. that if i get pain then i need to go in.. but they never said how bad the pain had to be.. so yeah... :I i dont know.. :(

think its a good idea for me to wait a lil longer maybe its just cramping?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• so i went!! and they said well its not twisting but its starting too

so when it fully does come back
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2009