very confused with what to do...

i havce taken multiply tests to see if i am pregnat. i am two days later with my period.

i have been getting nausea, breast enlargement, and a appeitite. if i am pregnat this would be my second. i know every pregnacy is different i just don't know what to think. i don't know if it could all in my head or what...but feeling sick for 2 wks. i just don't what to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It could be just hormones. My doctor said that you don't HAVE to have a period. If you are so stressed out about it, then you should see the dr. They can give you a blood test, with the exact amount of HCG, a pelvic exam and perhaps treat your lack of menses with Provera.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 2:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Call your Doctor and tell them what you think and you need to come in and have a blood test done!
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009