Porn

Would you feel cheated on or offended if you found out your hubby had been renting pornos behind your back or looking at sex sites online-and masturbating through all of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• We've seen countless posts about this just this week alone, but I'm going to go ahead and say it again... no I don't feel offended or cheated on when he watches it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Whats he supposed to do when hes watchin porn? Play tiddlywinks? I think its dumb how women take offense to their man watching porno, would you rather have him up your ass 7 different times a day askin for sex? Why dont you watch it with him. Maybe it'll add some spice to your sex life and he wont have to watch porno that much. But as alway thats JMO...
    Anonymous

• yeah and i have been repeatedly offended. i cant help it. sum women can deal with it i cant. its not fair him loking at al those porn perfect tits fantasising over them when my tits are like dogs ears...talk about feeding our insecurites... i want my partner to drool over me not put a lot of time and effort into creepin about behind my back... imagine if they put all tat enrgy into giving us a massage or foot rub or wotever they might actually get sum in the flesh
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hubby has done this before. If you feel uncomfortable then talk to him about it. Like why do you watch this when you have me? Men just like watching this stuff...for me it does nothing. It really isn't cheating but I do feel kinda like I am not good enough in the beg. but it keeps him happy here and there. Just know that it is better then him actually going out and being with another women....Best of luck!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i dont have a problem with him watching porn... as long as it's not an obsession and he still gives me attention
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 2:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• no.... that is diff than cheating to me, cheating is getting involved with a person, watching porn is allowed in my house.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• ps, my dh's sex drive is way more than mine so i wouldnt wanna do it as much as him so that is part of my perspective and we have been together over 10 yrs
    AmaliaD

• Behind my back and hiding it? Yes. If he was honest from the start, No.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Porn, porn, porn.... and yet people still blindly say there's nothing wrong with it. If that were the case we wouldn't see so many posts about it oh and so many couples in therapy about it and divorce degrees that state "porn use" as a contributing factor in the divorce. If he's hiding it... it shows he's ashamed... one would have to wonder what else he's hiding from you! I wish you luck!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• nope not at all I could care less, now if he stops having sex with me then I would be mad
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009